The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Launa
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-22 19:28

본문

woman-showing-the-car-keys-2022-12-16-22-09-32-utc-min-scaled.jpgHow to Replace an audi etron key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Kia-Motors-New-2021.pngIn this video Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. The sensor is located near the transmission's edge just above the flywheel gear. It sends a message to the ECU through an uncolored wire T55/49, then to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located at the edges of the transmission, above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits a signal via the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate the boost, fuel, and timig. It also sends a signal to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to link the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is so it can activate spark and injectors in the right way.

If this sensor fails the ECU will throw an error code P00160 which indicates that the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are not in sync, possibly indicating chain stretch or a jumped link on the upper chain of timing. The code won't appear without the additional information supplied by other sensors (G4 or G40).

Testing is a bit tricky as there are two different connector pins, and they have different functions however the best method of testing it is to measure resistance between the sensor and the ECU. It should read approximately 1000 ohms when it is in full operation. Look for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay if you are experiencing issues with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll i had massive power loss like the engine is out of gas or injectors aren't firing at all. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked with gasoline and the fourth was dry. When I crank the engine, there are no sparks i put tissue on top of each injector hole and the 3 that were drenched in gazoline leap out, however the 4th stays shut. I checked the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55/30/55/48/55/14/55/48/ i get 0ohm. I assume that the problem is somewhere else.

I also tried to reset the PID with no success. The audi car keys replacement can start when the G28 is disconnected and runs fine when it is connected, but still has intermittent misfire issues at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62) even if it is not plugged in, shows an ice temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the gauge for oil pressure in the cockpit is showing 2 bar while the actual pressure is 0.0 if i crank up the engine.

I don't know what to do. I think I've all other possibilities out. I'm worried that i might have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please share them! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sender is the same as the G4 and they both work in the 80, 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a wrecking yard or at a parts store. Testing them is easy - put your DMM in resistance mode and take measurements between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's side). They should be infinite ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY, and ADU) engines have an ECU that needs to know the position and speed of the crankshaft to make decisions about fuel injector timing etc. To accomplish this, it makes use of a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If either of these sensors go bad you will get codes on the diagnostic scanner which can lead to engine shutdown.

A damaged G28 sensor could cause an inaccurate gearbox speed counter and a gearbox which shifts faster than normal, and/or an unfire when in gear. It is probable that your sensor is failing and requires to be replaced if you notice any of these symptoms. The good thing is that they are very cheap and easy to find particularly in the case of the Bosch sensor, like ours. Alternately, GM's version this component is an excellent choice.

5. Tachometer

A damaged engine sensor could cause a variety of issues in your vehicle. It is a crucial part of your audi key replacement near me's transmission, because it communicates to the ECU about how fast or slow the vehicle's crankshaft is rotating. When this sensor audi connect key fails, it can disrupt the performance of the transmission and the other car's components.

The G5 engine speed sensor is located on the edge of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear and sends a signal directly to the ECU at pin T55/49, via an uncolored wire. The ECU is then able to process this signal to control the flow of fuel, timig and boost as well as sends it on to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster. You can test the sensor for failure by examining the continuity between it and the tachometer. You can also check continuity between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection on pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) and between T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should see a resistance of approximately 1000 ohms between these points. This is a common feature across the audi a3 replacement key 80-100-200-RS2 range, from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS An and 1995 RS2 Du You may also find them in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이용약관 개인정보처리방침 개인정보 제3자 제공동의 이메일주소 무단수집 거부

인리치 아카데미

대표 강범구

주소 서울특별시 강남구 봉은사로 317, 3233호 (아모제논현빌딩)

사업자등록번호 717-07-01881

통신판매업신고번호 제2023-서울강남-02906호

문자전용 0506-050-7997 (평일 오전10시~ 오후6시)

제휴문의 enrichedu3@naver.com