"Awesome! Excalibur live viewing!"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulQWEn
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-21 17:41

본문

I watched the live viewing of "Excalibur", the debut of the new top duo of the Cosmos troupe.

The story of the suffering of the young King Arthur who got his hands on the holy sword Excalibur in 6th century England.

The live viewing exceeded my expectations and the pre-show reviews.

It was a wonderful performance, and I was overwhelmed by the unity and power of the performers, as well as the wonderful chorus of the Cosmos troupe.

In the first act, Arthur, played by Toa Serika, is a carefree and bright young man, but in the second act, he completely changes and becomes distressed, which makes it even more painful to watch. ?

The gears of fate change, and Arthur becomes a completely different person.

And Arthur's sister, Morgan, also suffers and continues to suffer, pushing herself to the limit.

Yuki Mashiro, who was selected to play this sister, Morgan, was truly wonderful, and in the first act, she was like the hidden protagonist ?

And Marine plays an impressive priest.

Arthur's foster father, who is the only source of healing and has a compassionate and broad heart. Boss Matsukaze Teru plays Hector.

An even warmer Lancelot is played by Sakuragi Minato.

And!

Guinevere, played by Haruno Sakura, the new top daughter.

A lively female warrior.

The love story between the top pair is a bit shallow, but Excalibur goes beyond that to portray the deep suffering of people who continue to suffer❣️

As expected! This live viewing made me think that I should have made the journey!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이용약관 개인정보처리방침 개인정보 제3자 제공동의 이메일주소 무단수집 거부

인리치 아카데미

대표 강범구

주소 서울특별시 강남구 봉은사로 317, 3233호 (아모제논현빌딩)

사업자등록번호 717-07-01881

통신판매업신고번호 제2023-서울강남-02906호

문자전용 0506-050-7997 (평일 오전10시~ 오후6시)

제휴문의 enrichedu3@naver.com