Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Life Ghost A…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Maurine
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-14 10:13

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry vehicles. The local ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

ghost alarm installation near me is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never be able how to install a ghost immobiliser locate it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installation near me Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgautowatch ghost installation Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이용약관 개인정보처리방침 개인정보 제3자 제공동의 이메일주소 무단수집 거부

인리치 아카데미

대표 강범구

주소 서울특별시 강남구 봉은사로 317, 3233호 (아모제논현빌딩)

사업자등록번호 717-07-01881

통신판매업신고번호 제2023-서울강남-02906호

문자전용 0506-050-7997 (평일 오전10시~ 오후6시)

제휴문의 enrichedu3@naver.com